MythoMagic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaldin

Xaldin

Drachma : 50

When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) Empty
PostSubject: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 11:09 pm

My name is Jocelyn Merdalos, I was born in Chicago. The rough parts of Chicago, more or less the parts you want to run away from. I discovered I was a mutant near the end of the age of fourteen. My parents never understood. I was being mugged in my old neighborhood when I learned I could alter time to my will. Freeze it. Speed it up, slow it down. It wasn't until later that I also discovered I could read minds. That was the worst part of my powers, not being able to block out random declares and thoughts from my mind. It was constant. I was sent to the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters in New York. It was a place where mutants didn't have to hide. Where we were trained to control our powers and use them for good. I found one particularly special mutant. His name is Leon Doucette, his codename Alchemy. It didn't even take us a year of being together to realize that we wanted something more than a friendship. We'd do anything for each other. He was always there for me when I had a rough time with my telepathy and from the moment we first kiss we couldn't stop. It was the kind of love some people spend years looking for. We were inducted to the X-Men, both of us being valued members being able to hold our own. But that was all about to change for me. For Leon. Everything.

I just celebrated my eighteenth birthday with Leon and my new treasured family, there was a party and a cake. It was perfect. Well after the party was cleaned up the day after on June 26th was the day I was kidnapped from the X-Mansion. There was a group of rogue mutants who believed that if they were given the power of time as I had they would be able to wipe out the human race by setting time back and making the mutants run civilization. They were much different from The Brotherhood, they were less organized, less planned. Less prepared. They didn't expect the X-men to fiercely search for me it only taking them three days to find me. Because of my telepathy I had to be kept unconscious so no one could communicate with me. The next time I awoke I was strapped in to some device and could only make out the searing pain of electrical currents flowing through my veins. Why?! Why would some one do this to me? There was a man, and a blonde female. This is all too confusing. The blonde gets strapped next to me, and she too is screaming out in pain.

The next flashes of images made things even more confusing, I'm standing over my body still bound to the metal table. My voice speaks out to me, asking me to take care of her body. That it was mine now, just like my powers were now her's. I pass out from the damage caused. When I awake it is the early hours of morning when the dew is being sprinkled against the sharp blades of grass. It was quiet, until it wasn't. A loud blast rang through the room, I try to lean forward but get distracted by a tassel of blonde hair across my forehead. I push the thought out of my mind as I try to read whoever's mind approaching me. Nothing, just silence. I open my eyes to just a crack and see my savior, my hero. "Leon?" My voice cracked out a different tone than usual. I cleared my throat and try to speak again to see if that was the correct voice I was hearing. "Is that you?" I said this time at a whisper as it is hard focusing right now.

I look to the other X-Men and try to read their thoughts. "My telepathy, why isn't it working? Leon what is happening?" My voice was shaking at this point, my voice sounded different. Jocelyn tried to focus on Leon but her eyes were straining to stay open, but the feeling of knowing something was wrong, different kept her fighting to stay conscious. "They did something. I don't know what but you can't let them get away I'll help." Little did she know the mutants that had kidnapped her had left long ago, Jocelyn didn't quite realize how long she was passed out for. "I'm sorry I should have never let them get me. I should have been able to fight them off."
Back to top Go down
Askr

Askr

Drachma : 67

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:24 am

It had been a good day for Leon seeing that his girlfriend had been so happy on her day. It had helped that she would now be considered a legal adult which meant they wouldn't have the stigma of being minors any longer. Leon had only ever stayed at Xaveir's because of her. He was sure that she knew how he thought and felt even if she never peaked into his head. The X-men might have become her family after four years, but they weren't his. There were those he could possibly be friends with, but not family. The only family he had at the mansion was Jocelyn. So when he couldn't find her the day after her birthday, the nineteen year old was yelled at more than once that day as he ran around the mansion looking for his other half. He must have looked crazed by the time he got to Emma and demanded she use Cerebra to try and find Jocelyn. Naturally, the woman first believed that Leon needed to calm down which didn't go over too well with the younger mutant. They had always clashed from day one and nothing the woman could do or pretend would ever convince the southern mutant that she cared anything for him or anyone else.

For three days, Leon had to be guarded so he wouldn't do something incredibly reckless as he continued to find ways to get to the ice queen whether directly or not. He'd learned whom her favorites were and would irritate them until they would complain to the woman. Storm tried to be the peacemaker knowing Leon's personality and that he only ever contemplated being a team player when Jocelyn was there. There was also the daily if not every eight hours on the dot that the sprinklers would go off along with the fire alarm because Leon would smoke in his room and/or use his lighter to set off the sprinklers. When Emma was ready to do him serious harm, as in mental and had enraged yet made the younger smug when he saw the surprised look that had briefly crossed the woman's face. Jocelyn might not have been one that used their power to constantly check her lover's thoughts, but she had been one that would want to protect them. At that point, the woman had lost anything positive that Leon thought about her. He didn't want Jocelyn to ever go near the woman again.

Finally, after three days, they found out where Jocelyn was being kept. As Leon had stressed before that she had been taken and had not just gone out for a stroll without deciding to come back. While a plan was still being made and risks assessed, Leon had been tossed out of the meeting for losing his cool and mouthing off. Leon was able to get Jubilee on his side as he was stealing one of the mansion cars. They along with Jono aka Chamber decided they would go and get their friend back. It had been Jono with his kinetic blasts as well as Jubilee shorting out the electronic doors.

"I don't like the look of dis place," Leon had stated as they had progressively made their way through the empty base. Jubilee had glanced at him then shared a glance with the other male. The both of them knew that an anxious Leon was not a good thing and it was very clear that the mutant was near the end of his tether with the fate of his girlfriend unanswered. It was also clear that he feared just as they did that they hadn't been in time and that perhaps she had been moved which was why the place was empty.

Jono blasted another door open, which had caught someone's attention that was in the room. The three mutants stared at the blond with Leon staring incredulously when the other knew his name. Was she a telepath? But then...there was something. It pulled him much like how the moon effected the tide. That was how Jocelyn always felt. Reacting instinctively when the strange blond spoke, he moved closer until he was beside her, comforting her. His arms went around her shoulders as he tried to soothe her. "Shhhh, chere. I'm here now. It's alright. We'll get you outta here."

Picking her up and cradling her to him he nodded at the other two, Jono taking point as they left. Murmuring to the woman in his arms, Leon didn't let her go until they were in the car on the way back to the X-mansion. That had caused him to voice his disagreement not wanting Emma near his girlfriend in such a state but the other two had argued that Jocelyn needed a doctor. And it wasn't as if they could take her to a non mutant doctor.

"Fine," he gave in reluctantly. The only concession he gave was, "But Hank be de only one allowed to be near her."
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:58 am

Jocelyn heard the southern twang that was Leon ring which is the reason her head lifted up. It was like she was fully with it, yet in a fog. It wasn't until her lover leaned over and consoled her is when she finally felt safe. She had been through a lot of trauma the last few days and it had finally taken its toll on her. Her body released its tension when she felt his hands around her shoulders. It was a relief one could physically feel. "Leon something isn't right." Her tone was somber, she then knew that Leon as always would take care of her but she couldn't explain how she felt with words.

Her limp body collapsed into Leon's arms as she was scooped into his arms. It was the only place in the world that made her feel protected, cared for. She looked with her peripheral the yellow trench coat that was Jubilee, and hearing the explosion earlier she assumed it was Jono. But she couldn't make his figure out. A faint smile spread across her face as they made it into the car. "You found me." She whispered to Leon as he said that Hank was the only one allowed near her.

Although her being weak she still mustered up the strength to lock fingers with the Cajun man she had grown to love. Jocelyn laid her head on Leon and dozed off silently. She would occasionally be stirred by him running his fingers through her hair or embracing her but this only made the sleep definite. Once Hank saw what had happened he instantly went to running tests on her, wanting to discover what had transpired over the last few days.

Hank walked up to the door and waved down Leon into the hall so she could rest as long as she could. "Well Leon, I wish I had good news for you. It seems they created some device to switch people's conscious beings into one another. In layman's terms. They switched her body with the woman we see now, but the only issue was is once they done that she also lost her powers. I can't see any telepathic activity in her brain scans. I can tell you she still does have the mutant gene, it is just a power she has to discover and teach herself all over again. Now I don't know why they wanted her powers but I will do some research. We will find an answer-."

As Beast went on explaining the situation to Leon, Jocelyn finally woke up and was more together when her eyes opened. Her vision had cleared and she could see where she was at. She put her feet to the side of the bed and slowly got to her feet. But the instant she got to her feet she caught the reflection of the glass of the cabinets. She was no longer ivory with black hair, but more tanned with blonde hair. The wavy locks fell down her face as a shaky hand went and pressed against her cheeks.

Jocelyn fell to the floor in shock and pressed her knees to her face. "Leon?!" The roar of the mechanical doors was deafening and instant after crying his name. Before she could blink he was at her side and she now visibly shaken up. "What happened? Who am I? That's not- this isn't me."
Back to top Go down
Askr

Askr

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:46 am

"You found me." The only answer that Leon gave that had been to press a kiss to her temple. It wasn't as if his feelings and devotion were one sided. If things were different and he had been the one to vanish, he knew that Jocelyn wouldn't have given up looking for him. He felt like apologizing for what he knew would be the smell of smoke on him but thought she would forgive him. Right now, even with the woman in his arms, he feared to lose her. He kept close to her and had been true to his word; not letting anyone touch the woman save for Hank when they small group had gone down to the medical wing.  Jubilee and Jono took over guard duty when Leon had to leave to relieve himself. They had tried to run interference with Emma when the woman had come to give the younger mutant a piece of her mind for stealing the cars and disobeying a direct order. Leon's reply had been to sneer, giving the woman snark and attitude back.

When Hank had come in and waved him over, Leon had brushed a lock of hair from Jocelyn's face, leaned down, and quietly told her that he would be back soon. Once outside the door and anyone's hearing range. Despite the seriousness of the conversation and the supposed safety that the infirmary held, Leon's gaze strayed away from the furry blue mutant more than once towards the closed door. As he listened the more he disliked what he was hearing and was impatient to be back at the woman's side. He'd been itching to do some damage and it seemed that a session with the Danger Room would be in order.

There had been some annoyance with Hank since Leon had already known that the blond was now Jocelyn, had even told them that. To hear though that the woman didn't have any telepathic abilities... Then he blinked and frowned to hear that she was back to being a rookie when it came to her powers. That wasn't something he thought she would like to hear. He'd nodded about the research but he was firm that Emma wasn't going to have the scientist experiment on Jocelyn and use some excuse about safety of the others. Just as Leon was going to open his mouth and say exactly that, but heard his name and rushed back into the room he'd vacated to find Jocelyn on the floor and instantly went to her side. "Jocelyn?"

"What happened? Who am I? That's not- this isn't me."

"Shhh, chere." Taking her in his arms, one hand cupped her cheek to get her face to look towards him and not the mirror. "We dunno who's body dat is, but it's yours now."

No one would ever accuse or compliment Leon of being a deep thinker but the mutant knew when to cut his losses and when to be serious. He'd also never realized before how much simpler and easier it was when Jocelyn had been a telepath and could tell when he was trying to be comforting. "Hank said he gonna keep lookin' into dis. Got some good news and bad news wit' dat. Good news, you still a mutant. Bad news, gotta figure out what dat is. No matter what though, you always be Jocelyn to me."
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 5:00 pm

When Jocelyn felt the kiss to her temple is when she finally drifted to sleep, it was something that made her feel at her best. It would especially help after her telepathy flare ups. The sweet smell of his cologne and musk of the smoke was an odd combination but it was what the female knew was his scent. As their love progressed the stronger she felt about this. Of course she would sometimes remind him that it was essentially hurting him but knew it was his nervous habit and tried not to nag him.

It was a good thing that Jocelyn stayed sleeping until she made it to the medical wing, she already had enough on her mind to deal with Emma's games. She heard Leon's voice subconsciously before he left to talk to Hank.

Hank noticed how shook up Leon was and went to place his hand on his shoulder. "It is a miracle we found her, I will be doing every thing possible to make sure I come up with an answer. They must have wanted her powers for some reason, that and now we know what kind of technology the enemy has. I will also make sure no one interferes with her rest, without saying anything of course." Once the steel doors zinged to life Beast saw they needed a moment to themselves and went to diagnose the situation and dive into his research in his study.

Jocelyn heard her name being called out and lifted her face to Leon's. She fell into his embrace and began breathing slower. "I remember before you found me, I saw me talking to me on the table. Saying to take care of her body but I thought it was a dream. I couldn't reverse time, I tried." A single tear rolled down her face as she was told that her new image was her new being. She listened to her lover when he explained what Beast had discovered.

"So this is the new me, and I have to start over again with powers I don't even know I have? Great." Jocelyn was so proficient with her powers because she knew which ones she had at a young age. Jocelyn ran her fingers at the back of Leon's neck, stroking the ends of his hair. "I don't know how I was lucky enough to find you. You are my everything. I don't even know how you can handle this, I look completely different."

Jocelyn felt a lot better from the fluids and rest she had, but she knew she was now starting all over. "I know you are probably itching to go to the Danger Room. Can we both go? I need to find out my new powers, I have to be able to fight."

Back to top Go down
Askr

Askr

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 5:40 pm

Leon had listened to Hank, logged away what the furry mutant was saying but his main focus was elsewhere. It was a scary thought to know that there was something out there that could take a mutant's powers, swap their bodies. He was thankful that Beast was on their side. It was known to happen that he had a soft spot for the younger mutants but he was also a stickler when it came to certain rules. It were times like this, that Leon was happy that Hank had the heart of a poet and was into love and such. He was also grateful that the man knew when people wanted to be alone and allowed him and Jocelyn some time together while she was conscious.

Hearing the woman calming, he ran a hand along her spine as he listened, brow furrowing. She saw herself? Eyes widening when he understood. The woman whose body Jocelyn was now in had been put into Jocelyn's! The only thing he could think to say to her comment about her trying to reverse time was, "It's okay."

"So this is the new me, and I have to start over again with powers I don't even know I have? Great." Caused the southern mutant to laugh a little at that. He wasn't sure if it was a bit relief that she wasn't freaking out more than she had. He knew that it would be rough. Leon had had six years to get a handle on his own powers and knew that it had to have been harder for Jocelyn who'd had a secondary mutation.

A soft smile graced his faced at the fingers stroked his neck and hair. It was instinctual to take one of her hands, turn it palm up, and kiss it. "I be da lucky one." It was the absolute truth. Without having met her at Xavier's, he didn't know if he would have even stayed a year. If he looked too close, he feared where he might have gone and done. Most likely he would have ended up much like his father. The rest of it though, his lips curled up but made sure that everything he felt for her was in his reply. "Chere, dere be only one answer to your questions. Je t'aime."

Even if she was in a new body, his lover knew him better than anyone else. Perhaps it was even a bit of her own desire to find out what she had become that had her suggest the Danger Room. Taking a quick glance to be sure Beast wasn't around, he gave a quick decisive nod. He hadn't said that Jocelyn was on bed rest so technically they weren't going against orders, suggestions, or advice.

"Let's go." It couldn't hurt if they started out at the beginner level. Leon would need to know what she could do as well, how he could incorporate his own skills with hers. It was a known fact that he refused to be on any other team then one that had his girlfriend on it. "You tell me when you get tired though. Don't wanna get stuck in de infirmary longer."
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:20 pm

Jocelyn let out a sigh as his hand slid up and down her spine, he always knew how to calm her down. It was like she was able to fully advert her attention to him, his touch, his presence. Jocelyn didn't need to be telepathic to see the look of worry in his face when she described her memory to him. It was brief and foggy but it was still there. "Why would they need my powers, it can't just because their watch broke, I'm betting there is some master plan or something."

Once Leon let out a laugh she poked his nose playfully "All that work out the window right, I just hope it is one power or this could take a while." Jocelyn had a beam of redness spring across her cheeks when she felt him kiss her palm. It was something he did that completely melted her, such a simple act but a strong enough act to show how much he truly did care for her.

Jocelyn leaned in and kissed Leon's forehead when he exclaimed his love for her. "I love you too Cajun man of mine, my everything." Jocelyn smirked when Leon nodded at her idea of the Danger Room, it must have been they were both anxious on which power would be her own now. Her powers were never the powers to save the world but she was at least more than useful. What if her new power wasn't a power at all but a curse?

Once she heard her lover speak out the words she slowly got up to her feet leaning on the edge of the bed for support. She nodded down at Leon as he got up and told her to let him know when she was overwhelmed. "I agree, I understand love." Jocelyn was hoping Beast would be able to let her bend the rules on where she rested. When Jocelyn turned eighteen she was able to share a room with Leon, but seeing how quickly she was kidnapped they had yet been able to convert their rooms.

With a few slowly paced steps Jocelyn wrapped one of her arms around Leon's waist and leaned her head on his shoulder. The loud screech of mechanics erupted in front of them as the Danger Room zapped to life. 'Welcome' the robotic voice sirened out. "Beginner mode please." Jocelyn said with a sigh. "Do you know how long it has been since I have had to do this mode, get ready to jump over barrels." She said with slight annoyance, after all she had to work very hard with her old powers.

The doors instantly slammed behind them and their scenery changed to the outside of the X-Mansion. It was all holographic but it looked as if they had just walked outside. Flashes of red flickered over the background. "Intruder alert, Unknown mutant. Detain." No longer was the Danger Room set on Beginner, they had to defend themselves for real. "The system doesn't recognize me!"

Jocelyn noticed lasers popping out of the ground in front of them. She grabbed Leon and moved him out of the trajectory. "Leon!" She exclaimed as the beam hit the wall behind them. "Leon we need to get out of here." As they went for the door metallic tentacles sprung from the walls. The ceilings opened up like the X-Jet would lift out of the basketball court. As the sun shined down into the arena of death Jocelyn felt something flutter inside of her. She looked down at her hands and saw a faint glow the same color as the sun emit from her hands. "Leon?!"

Jocelyn saw the traps and devices headed their way and panicked, how could she fight when she didn't know how to. Even her eyes adapted a slight glow. "What's happening?" Once a tentacle zipped their way Jocelyn raised her hands and flung them in either directions and instantly the beams above her formed around her and with a loud whoosh a flash of light erupted from her hands. The blast of light was so strong it instantly fried out the imaging cameras in Danger Room. The room began shutting down and once she knew they were safe the lighting in the room became dimmer and dimmer.

Jocelyn looked over at Leon and pointed a finger to the exposed roof, a single beam of light connected to her index finger. It became bright and followed her movements until she quickly closed her hand. "I'm going to go out on a whim here but I think I control light." Once she stated the obvious the roof whirred to life and began to shut again. "I think we should get out of here before they realize the Danger Room is broken."
Back to top Go down
Askr

Askr

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:35 pm

At her declaration of love of him, Leon didn't bother fighting the smile that came to his face; still treasuring the warmth it emitted in him when said those words. It should have scared him that she would state the same thing that he felt towards her. He wasn't used to being someone's everything. Jocelyn was his whole world and he really didn't want to think what that would be like without her in it. It had hurt enough when he'd lost Sacha. He hadn't ever wanted to feel that pain again nor that guilt. He hadn't wanted to be responsible for another person. A few years later he ended up at Xavier's and had met the second person that he'd allowed to enter his life whom he ended up cherishing. The second person he ended up thinking about aside from himself.

Relieved that the woman agreed to let him know when she was tired rather than pushing herself. It was something he would do as well. Anxious, yet feeling giddiness like a teenager sneaking out of their parents home with them escaping the infirmary without attracting Beast's notice, Leon was sure to keep his pace slow. With an arm wrapped around her waist, to help support her, they made their way to the Danger Room. All too soon they were there and knew they made a mistake just after Jocelyn spoke. They had forgotten that her new form wouldn't have been added and updated to the system yet. He hadn't even had a chance to give a sarcastic reply before the response before the almost sentient seeming system initiated a lock down.

Just as every time the holographic display came to life altering the once smooth walls and floors to something else, Leon felt a bit disoriented. It was one of the reasons he disliked teleporting as well and hope that his girlfriend's new power wasn't one as a teleporter despite whatever trouble they would be finding themselves in. Eyes wide when he'd heard the alarms he was unable to keep, "I can tell dat myself!" He was looking around trying to see what he could do to get them out of there and nearly swore when he saw panels opening up to reveal weapons. He didn't fight when he was grabbed and moved aside as they'd fought that way before.

Part of him wanted to attempt to take on the system but the prevailing part knew he had to get out of there without help. They still had no idea what Jocelyn's new mutant ability was. Seeing the tentacles he swore and hoped that Beast wouldn't be too upset when he had to patch them up because of this.Then the ceiling opened up and they both got the shock of their lives as she began to...glow?!

"Your new power, chere." Glancing away he saw the same thing she had and went to squat to place his hands upon the metallic floor to soften it, to alter the trajectory of some of the traps. Then Leon had to raise his hands to block the light as he squinted before he shut them trying to protect his eyes. At first he thought as he opened his eyes they were playing tricks on him as he blinked the after images from his retinas. Panicked thinking that the light had blinded him he quickly turned to Jocelyn who pointed towards the roof. Giving her an expression of, 'no kidding', mixed with proud and awed look. It was something else to be able to harness a new unknown power even in a brief burst of panic. She was able to control it enough to defend herself however briefly. That was his woman!

"I think we should get out of here before they realize the Danger Room is broken."

Shaking his head with a chuckle, he replied, "I t'ink dat be a good idea."

The giddiness filled him again and he couldn't control his shoulders shaking in suppressed laughter as they made their way from the Danger Room. Keeping a hold of one of Jocelyn's hands not wanting to let go and it would alert him if he needed to walk slower. Once in the elevator, he asked, "We never did get to move you in, proper. What you say, we do dat now?" Lips curling up into a smirk, he continued, "You can come see where you like your things, no?"

They were undisturbed thankfully on their way to Leon's room. Having his own room had been a bonus for the past few years. Hopefully Miss Frost would get the hint that Jocelyn was off limits for the day, give her time to relax and adjust. Being a sarcastic snarky bastard to others had its benefits.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:32 pm

Jocelyn always knew that due to his troubled past it was difficult for him to let people in and give out the emotion of love. But there was no denying the pair from admitting their love for one another. It was an unbreakable bond that people would have to kill to have with their lovers. When he broke out in a smile she softly traced the lines of his jaw with her finger. "You are so gorgeous when you smile." She kissed him on the cheek softly and then his lips.

As the blur of the battle went on once they made it into the Danger Room, Jocelyn continued to keep breathing calmly and tried to remained focused. It was definitely one of her strengths always to remain calm when the moment called upon it. She grinned when she heard Leon's response to the alarm system. When he claimed that it had to be something to with her new power she embraced it. Let the warm feeling take over and seen just exactly what she could do.

She grinned ear to ear and ran into his arms flinging her arms around his neck as she saw the proud look on her lover's face. Jocelyn honestly felt confident after that, that no matter what came in their way as long as the pair was together they could accomplish anything. It was almost strange seeing how excited her show of power made him. It was as if the fact she was able to discover her new power made him feel at ease.

Jocelyn wrapped her fingers along with his as they made their way up to the elevator. "That's right, we didn't did we? Well no time like the present." The last statement kinda stung as she processed it. She would say that all the time due to the irony of her powers. Jocelyn leaned into his shoulder rubbed her thumb into his palm. "The only things I am concerned with tonight is you and I in bed." She didn't want to say it but Jocelyn was quite exhausted, even more so after exerting that much power in a short time.

Once they finally were able to sneak into Leon's room he shut the door quietly and the fatigue had really kicked in, Jocelyn now sporting dim circles under her eyes. "Love, could I please borrow one of your shirts for tonight? I don't even want to go to my room for pajamas." Jocelyn waited until she saw him move to the dresser to step in front of the mirror. She pulled down her pants and let them crumble to the floor.

She was wearing a pair of red lace that popped out from the bottom of the tank top she was wearing. When Leon returned with a shirt for her to wear she slid off the tank top and looked at the mirror mesmerizing her new body. Jocelyn slid her fingers over her arms and saw the dark bruises that were now forming from the restraints she was put in. Jocelyn tossed on her lover's shirt and slowly crawled into the bed getting under the comforter. As she walked into the bed it was clear that even her legs were bruised from her kidnappers.

Jocelyn looked up and within seconds Leon was in the bed with her, she placed her head on his chest and sighed deeply taking in his scent. "Out of all the things in my life right now that feel different or unsure, you are the most concrete piece of my existence that hasn't changed. The one thing I never have to worry about changing even in the slightest." Jocelyn felt a tear roll down her face, it dropping directly on Leon's chest. "I love you so much, you have had to adjust to all of this and you at like it doesn't phase you at all. I feel like I am more rattled up about it than you are. Will this uneasy feeling ever go away, will I always feel like I am looking at a stranger versus myself?"
Back to top Go down
Askr

Askr

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 1:09 am

While Leon was a vain person and would preen under Jocelyn's attentions, he also knew that she was the only one who would ever see certain aspects of himself. What the woman didn't know was that he'd always found her beautiful when she smiled genuinely as well. It was different slightly with her in a new body. It was a different smile, different lips. If he could restore some of her confidence, he would gladly do it. Her distress was his distress, and he didn't like when he felt helpless because he couldn't help or fix what was troubling her. But she honestly had no idea how she looked when she was completely happy and it was strange yet not at the same time reacting to her. It seemed that whatever made Jocelyn so radiant when she was happy and confident had traveled over with her into this new body of hers.

"That's right, we didn't did we? Well no time like the present." It was a line he'd heard from her many times and he hadn't thought twice when she said as he was likely she hadn't either when she'd uttered it. He was clued in however when she leaned into him. Glancing down but decided not to comment as she continued. In a different context that would have caused a leer to cross his face as he teased her. This time however, he knew that it had more to do with exhaustion and seeking comfort than anything else.

In his room, he'd let go of her hand to lock the door. Using his abilities, he shifted the tumblers around so that unless they wanted to break the door down or have someone either teleport or phase through, no one was getting in. "Sure t'ing. Lemme jus' get you one." When he'd moved to the dresser to pull out one he glanced to his mirror unable to keep his eyes from looking. When he saw the color red he immediately averted his eyes, swallowing. Most would say his dislike of the color red was irrational and that there were many other shades of red besides the one that he hated. However, Leon didn't care what anyone said and avoided even wearing the color when it was one solid color and there weren't any others drawing away from it. Of course, many probably thought he liked the color green because he liked money. He'd started favoring the color because it was the color of Jocelyn's eyes. He'd not known many people with that eye color. He hadn't had that much of a chance to look at this body's eye color, but he knew they weren't green.

Grabbing his favorite long sleeved green t-shirt, he came back to Jocelyn his eyes following the trail of her hands and winced seeing the dark bruises. "Oh, chere," he breathed soft and low. It didn't help when his eyes skimmed the rest of her bare flesh, a muscle in his cheek twitched. Turning away as she got into bed, Leon quickly shucked his own clothes and pulled on his sweat pants and and an undershirt. Getting into bed, he sidled as close as he could to the woman wrapping his arms around her when she placed her head upon his chest. He wasn't sure what to say as she spoke, telling him that he basically hadn't changed. That was as far from the truth as she could get, or so he thought. Jocelyn had changed him, continued to change him even if it was in the smallest ways. She'd made him care about someone other than himself, a feat that no one else had ever accomplished since he was a child. He understood the sentiment and what she was saying though and hoped that it continued to be true. That he would be anchor in the turbulent sea she'd been tossed into.

He felt the wetness on his chest, and tightened his hold slightly, one hand going to stroke along her spine. He didn't like when she cried. That didn't mean that he would deny her her tears, he knew they were an outlet and sometimes all you could do was cry to relieve some of that pent up feeling. However, that didn't mean it hurt any less knowing he couldn't do something to ease her tears and pains.

"I love you so much, you have had to adjust to all of this and you at like it doesn't phase you at all. I feel like I am more rattled up about it than you are. Will this uneasy feeling ever go away, will I always feel like I am looking at a stranger versus myself?"

Had he been acting that way? Pressing a kiss to the crown of her head, Leon only knew a few truths one of which was, "Tu es mon coeur et mon âme." He'd killed his heart or so he'd thought but then he'd met a wonderful woman who'd given him back his heart with a part of her own attached. "We be like de tide and de moon. Forces so strong dat dey can't be denied."

That was the only way he knew to explain to her why he could look at this new body and see beyond it to her. It was now, that he realized how much he had taken Jocelyn's powers for granted. He'd never had to doubt that his feelings would get across and could be confident in the fact that the both of them were strong enough in their relationship. Leon wasn't used to this vulnerable side of the woman. He promised himself that he wouldn't ever allow himself to take her for granted again.

Staying with the truth, he voiced his own thoughts. "You been livin' wit' one body for eighteen years. It take a bit to get used to, no?"

(So you don't have to translate - Tu es mon coeur et mon âme = You are my heart and soul)
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:11 pm

It was moments like this where she longed for her old powers the brief silence as they walked into the room. It was very unlike Jocelyn to read Leon specifically, but with her old powers there was never utter silence she was always picking up on someone's mind. Jocelyn let out a smirk when she saw Leon use his powers to lock the door. She had always been so fascinated with her lover's power. So technical, yet he was able to make it do essentially what ever he wanted them to do.

Jocelyn was so locked onto the mirror she didn't even realize what color she was wearing. Normally on a good day she would have been more sensitive knowing that Leon disliked that shade of the color. When Leon walked up behind her to hand her his long sleeve green one it made her smile knowing it was his favorite. When he observed the bruises her smile faded slightly, his voice comforted her but that too would be a reminder of what really transpired.

Motivation to fling her lover's shirt on quickly covering up her arms. Jocelyn let out a giggle once she tugged the shirt down. Leon's shirts had always been a bit bigger on her and it was one of the things she enjoyed. Once she got into bed she looked up and watched Leon get into his sleep attire. She fell into his arms as he wrapped them around her. As she continued on with the notion she realized what she said and knew she was incorrect. "I didn't mean that you haven't changed but what we have will never change. Everything in my life has just been changed for reason I don't know yet but you are still here, a part of my life."

Jocelyn was now dealing with an emotion she never really had to deal with and that was insecurity. Jocelyn could always be sure of herself and those around her because of her powers and now it was just herself in her own mind. Jocelyn sighed aloud when she felt him rubbing her spine. Jocelyn ran her fingers lightly up his side when her kissed her. "I didn't mean that I know you are rattled too, I am just having a difficult time expressing my thoughts." Things were more jumbled up not being a telepath. Jocelyn noticed the feeling of having to process things differently.

When Leon spoke French to her come back to the moment "Et tu es mon tout." (and you are my everything) Jocelyn learned French while she was at Xavier's, Leon definitely was motivation for that. She continued to run her fingers up and down his side and smiled up at the male. "Yes couldn't of said it better myself." Jocelyn breathed in when Leon spoke next it was true, she only had one body for all her years. And then suddenly threw into another, that it was going to take time to get used to.

Jocelyn reached up and pushed his bangs to the side and rubbed her thumb on his cheek. "All we have is time, together." She then sank into her lover's chest and somberly slept for the first time in the last few days. Jocelyn always slept the best in Leon's arms. The next morning came quickly, Jocelyn awoke before Leon. She was usually a morning person and most of the time would wake before her lover. Jocelyn would always spend her mornings meditating and reflecting.

It was a way for her as a telepath to clear her head. It was the only time she had to focus on her powers to not let the voices flood in first thing. Jocelyn sat in the patch of sunlight coming from a window and crossed her legs in quietly. She focused on feeling out her new powers, embracing the light. Focusing... When Leon finally woke up Jocelyn was surrounded by a glow of light. This body did have the set up for this power. The blonde hair shined and the tanned skin radiated from the light.

Back to top Go down
Askr

Askr

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:18 am

Seeing his girlfriend dressed in his shirts had always been a delight to him. He had no idea why, just that he liked her wearing something of his. Maybe it was the primal part of the human psyche that hadn't been expunged from their ancestral DNA yet. The feral mutants were proof enough of that. And was likely it was that part knowing that Jocelyn would now be engulfed in his scent had something to do with it. It was a type of claiming.

He hoped that she was right. That nothing would come between them; that they would stay together. Not being able to express her thoughts was something that he could relate to. It was one way he'd taken her telepathy for granted. Even without focusing exclusively on him, she would have been able to pick up his thoughts/feelings subconsciously. Since everything he felt for her would be there in his mind and expressed without words much like an infant's first language. This had to be much harder for her than Leon could ever imagine.

Then she spoke his own language back to him, causing his lips to quirk up, eyes lighting up. The older X-Men were used to his mixed English and French likely due to a previous member speaking similarly. It annoyed some of the younger ones and his peers who couldn't understand why he didn't 'just pick a language' uncomprehending that it was natural for those from Louisiana to speak as such. It had amused him when he learned that she was learning French because of him. It had also endeared her to him that she would go out of her way to learn the language he'd spoken since he was old enough to parrot back words.

He would never understand what she saw in him, but would be forever grateful. And he was thankful that she felt the same as he did. That their love was more than gravitational magnetic force. It was stronger than that. It made him dare to hope that perhaps he wasn't so damaged; that he and Jocelyn might someday have what Great Aunt Dodi and her husband had for so many years. There was relief that she hadn't laughed at him for trying to put it into any words that he could. She had never laughed at his fumbling words when it came to her.

When she pushed aside his fringe of hair, he wanted to lean into her hand. More so when she next spoke her usual words and felt a tightness he hadn't known that was inside him to relax. Feeling her weight get slightly heavier as she fell into sleep and her breathing pattern change, Leon was very careful of his next movements to keep from waking her. Moving his hand from her back, he pulled the shirt she was wearing up enough to let his fingers touch the red undergarment. Using his powers, he altered the fabric to match the shirt color before adjusting the shirt back to cover the sleeping woman once again. Replacing his hand upon her back, he listened to her breathing before he shut his eyes and allowed sleep to claim his as well.

When he did wake, it was to as if he'd had fallen asleep in the middle of the day outside. Normally it was only rainy days that he would sleep in, feeling lethargic, not wanting to get out of the comfort of his warm bed. The past few days he'd not slept much not wanting to miss when Jocelyn woke up. Wanting to indulge in the feeling knowing that no one was coming through the door, he wanted to stay right where he was even for a few more minutes. In the act of reaching for his pillow to pull it over his face as he was halted by a vision of beauty. Leon stared at the glowing being believing himself to be dreaming still. The Cajun had always been devoted to Jocelyn and the thought to cheat on her had never crossed his mind. However, the man had always appreciated beauty and made no secret of either fact. And the vision before him was very beautiful. He could now understand why some uneducated would have believed mutants to be gods or ethereal creatures. If he hadn't thought of her as a goddess before now, it would be hard not to. It was in that moment that he'd realized what he hadn't taken into consideration while the woman had been unconscious in the hospital wing under Hank's care.

The woman whom his lover now inhabited was beautiful. It was also that moment that he was both happy and sad that she could no logger read minds. His own thoughts were chaotic to him and he wouldn't know how to organize them properly to explain what he thought or felt. He knew enough about the female creatures to know that he could potentially be walking into a minefield. He'd thought her last body beautiful as was her new one, just in a different way. And at the moment...she was breathtaking.

Sitting up, he leaned back supporting himself with his hands as he asked unable to contain himself, "It be my birt'day already, Chere?"

He was mostly sure that she had already become aware that he was awake. She woke mostly before him and it worked out as she could meditate without him distracting her with his stray thoughts which would likely be very loud in the mornings. Especially the mornings after they'd spent the night wrapped up together. The worst thing that could happen now if he startled her was if she blew a hole in the wall or ceiling. It wouldn't be as if the mansion wasn't used to that treatment either.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:47 am

Jocelyn enjoyed Leon's shirt for so many reasons, the fact that in her previous body it felt as if they went to her ankles. It was that moment when it dawned on her that she was indeed much taller now. And for the fact that they always smelled like him, regardless if they were freshly washed or not. Jocelyn knew she was right, if they could handle this particular situation she felt like they could deal with anything that came their way.

Jocelyn was usually a bright, optimistic, and confident person but ever since coming back to the X-Mansion she was internally struggling with seeing the bright side in this. Trying to get adjusted to not being a telepath was honestly harder than being one, which that alone says volumes. Jocelyn smiled when he perked up after rolling the French words off her tongue.

One memory she could never forget, at first she had a difficult time learning French but once she got the hang of it she was so happy. Joyed that she could surprise him with speaking her first sentence to him once she had practiced. The look on Leon's face would forever be etched in her mind as if he was shocked she would go out and learn it for him. She couldn't ever explain it to a person why she had instantly fell for the male, being a telepath you read people differently and Jocelyn could definitely see the good in him.

She got to see the sides to him that he never shared with anyone else besides her. The feeling was mutual, she remembered the times the other teammates would say it was like they were sometimes different people when the pair was together. Their connection had been that strong, one moved the other did at the same time. If anything had been consistent in her life it was how she deeply loved Leon. Nothing would ever be able to change that.

Jocelyn had slept so sound that night, observing the fact that neither of them moved from the minute she closed her eyes shut. As she stirred awake she stretched out her arms looking down and noticing the new color of her under garments making her smile and look over at her sleeping lover. Jocelyn had been so entranced with her meditation she didn't initially notice Leon waking up. She focused on the light around her, keeping it floating around her in an aura.

Her shimmering blonde hair now being exposed to direct light crinkled and waved in a natural way. Something new that never happened to her, her hair was always straight not having a natural effect to it. When Leon asked if it was his birthday is when she finally broke her heavy focus. The indirect shift of light around her caused a reaction she herself couldn't see but it was as if for a split second she went invisible pulling the light away from her so quickly.

Once she stood up and slowly opened her eyes the same glow from the Danger Room was in her eyes and once it faded so did the aura. Once she released the light around her the room slowly but surely dimmed back to normal. Jocelyn grinned ear to ear once she focused on her lover. "Eh bien, si c'est ton anniversaire, tu as besoin d'un cadeau, non?" (Well if it's your birthday then you need a present, no?)

Jocelyn walked over to the bed and placed a tender kiss at his lips. She pulled back the covers and laid on top of Leon. Her body warmer than usual due to the light being around her for a duration. This was different for the pair seeing how Jocelyn was usually always cold, often asking to steal heat from her lover. "Good morning my love, I hope you slept as well as I did." She tossed her hair to the side and noticed the effect the light had on it "I don't think I have ever even had a wave in my hair and look I get them now with out even trying." She joked with a smile.

Jocelyn had definitely been in higher spirits today, perhaps it was due to being in Leon's arms all night. Of course she was still unsure about a lot of things but that would better itself over time. Jocelyn smirked as the now green underwear showed on her side as she laid a top of him. "I see you did some renovating last night." She said with a smirk on her face as she touched his nose playfully. This was the closest she had been thus far to the normal carefree bubbly Jocelyn in her new body.

She hooked her arms under his and kissed his neck softly "So what would you like to do today mon amour? I came to a realization during my meditation, I may not like this situation or fully understand it but it is definite, it happened. I can struggle with it or accept it. And one way to do that is I am going to learn everything I can about my new powers." With a blinding smile she rolled Leon over on top of her "That and being attached at the hip with the love of my life." Placing another gentle kiss at his lips and brushed his bangs to the side like she always did.
Back to top Go down
Askr

Askr

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:45 pm

It seemed that she hadn't been as aware of him as he'd thought if her going invisible was anything to go by. The mischievous side of him delighted in the prospect of catching her by surprise. His eyes never left her as she moved, not that that was unusual in itself either. However, this new body of hers seemed to like the sunlight differently and when she smiled, no grinned it lit her up with an inner light. As always whenever he heard the woman speak french to him,his lips curled up in a smile, his own eyes alight with warmth. Having just woke the way he had with something so stunning and knowing that she was his? "You be my present, giftin' dis poor boy de time of day."

Seeing his lover acting more like herself was gift enough. Before he could kiss her back, she was atop him. It was strange to have her body heat so warm, like a water bottle when he was used to her causing shivers to spike through him when she connected her cold feet onto his legs. Reaching a hand up to take a lock of her shining hair to run through his fingers, he found himself smirking at her joking tone. Eyes twinkling, giving the woman a teasing smile of his own, he brought the blond lock up to his lips to kiss before he let it go and enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere. An unrepentant smirk came to his lips when she told him she'd noticed his change to her wardrobe. He gave an unapologetic shrug. His stance had always been it was better to ask for forgiveness than permission for most of his life.

"De color look good on you, mon ange." It was a small change that he was sure she wouldn't have minded. Then she had to go and be unfair by coming closer and kissing his neck causing him to tilt his head, enjoying her lips on his skin. He gave a questioning hum to her statement about coming to a realization. He gave an a noise of agreement then surprise as found himself looking down at the woman. What he wanted was to spend the day with the goddess that was in his bed. He shut his eyes as her hand pushed aside his hair before he reopened them and gazed with wonder, awe, and love into the brown eyes of the woman he gave his whole being to.

He recalled when he'd called Dodi to let her know that he was fine and she hadn't have to worry about him. It had been after he'd realized that he would follow Jocelyn anywhere she wanted. If she had wanted to leave Xavier's and join the Brotherhood, he would have gone with her. Or if she wanted to be free of either faction and just live apart, he would have gladly done that too. Having been with her had made him realize that he was a bit fond of the old woman who'd helped him when he needed it. So he'd called her and told her that he was fine and had a girlfriend. When Dodi had asked how serious he was about her, he'd surprised the both of them when he'd automatically stated, "Elle est mon âme, elle est mon cœur, elle est mon ange." (She is my soul, she is my love, she is my angel.) He'd spoken in French on purpose because of eavesdroppers and it was natural to slip into that when speaking with her. Dodi was the one that had tried to get Leon to speak more than the broken English/French that most Cajuns did. She had gasped and Leon's eyes had felt his eyes go large before he'd quickly hung up in a panic.

He'd come to accept the fact by now and reveled in the closeness, of how he'd learned about parts of himself that he hadn't known before. Only she could make him utter such sappiness and thrive on her own endearments to him. Things that he'd rolled his eyes at or dismissed when spoken on the rare occasions by his mother or grandparents when he had seen them. Or the faces he made when he'd heard and seen the affection between Dodi and Jules. With age and having become involved with Jocelyn, he had slowly began to understand those sentiments and the urges of displays of love.

"Today be lady's choice, Cher." Even as he said that, he dipped his head down to brush his lips against hers, wanting to get to know and familiarize himself with her new mouth. When he felt her lips open and inviting him, he deepened their kiss until he had to breathe. Breaking away, he nipped and placed soothing open mouthed kisses along the bites he made along the side of her neck. "You be wantin' to move in, or we get to know dis body, Both be fine wit me." He was all for ignoring the world and shutting out everything as the two of them got to reacquainted. Just as long as they got time to themselves before they had to face Emma and Hank. There was no guilt on his conscious for not reporting back to the infirmary after their mishap in the Danger Room. "Dere is always destroyin' more of de Danger Room."
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:20 pm

This had been true, it was almost impossible to sneak up on a telepath they being able to pick up on your thoughts right away. Leon being able to catch her off guard was definitely a new thing for them. Once she offered herself to him as a present Jocelyn observed her lover's smirk. When she spoke French to him it always seemed to put the spark back in the male. When she spoke the next sentence Jocelyn slowed her audio making sure to fully enunciate every constant of the language "Amour, si c'est bien ton anniversaire, alors je suis obligé de te donner ce que tu veux, non?" (Love, if it is indeed your birthday, then I'm obligated to give you what you want, no?)

Jocelyn was still processing everything but it would be no reason to change who she truly was and mope around. It wasn't like her to be anything other than optimistic and bubbly. She may have been the same person on the outside but her new body was almost the direct opposite of her last body. She remembered all of the nights she would freeze him out with her feet. Jocelyn grinned as she felt her lover run his fingers through her textured hair. As he brought a lock of it to his lips and kissed the strands he would smell the aroma of sunshine and a slight hint of floral.

Jocelyn giggled as he seem to shrug off the revelation of her underwear. "Yes, yes that color does seem to look good on me. It only looks so good because its your favorite. And that is why I like wearing that color." As he tilted his head she placed her hand on his cheek brushing it with her thumb laying more soft butterfly kisses at his neck. Jocelyn giggled at his hums and noises as she continued talking.

She looked up at him wide eyed from the love she had for this man. Never straying her line of sight away from him as she pushed his hair. She was thrown off guard when Leon first told her that he would follow her in any decision she made, any faction she wanted to join. It just showed her how deep he adored her and of course the feeling was mutual. Jocelyn was quite nervous when Leon first told her he had talked about the pair to his family. Jocelyn of course told her parents but due to her powers being so drastic it seemed she hardly ever heard from her parents since they knew she was taken care of.

When her lover said that today's agenda would be her choosing she grinned brightly as he leaned down kissing her passionately. As Leon came up breathing heavy her chest was as well. As his kisses turned to love bites it caused her to become flushed with a heat inside of her. Causing her temperature to rise even more. Jocelyn bit her lip hard as he continued fixating on her neck, switching between kisses and nibbles. It took her a second to realize he asked if she wanted to move her room into his today or get to know her new body.

Jocelyn let out a couple sharp breaths she finally mustered up a response. "Of course you ask me after you rev me up." She pressed her body firmly against his to show a point. Her body was much warmer than compared to when she laid a top of him. "I don't think I have ever been this hot in my life." Just like her lover she wanted nothing more to spend the day with him in bed. "Yeah I guess we could eventually go to the Danger Room. If we make it that far. Why not something simpler. We can move some stuff in today, so I at least have some of my own clothes if they fit me anymore that is."

Jocelyn smirked as she teased Leon "I'm sorry if this makes up your mind but I can't handle the long sleeves right now." She quickly tugged on the shirt and peeled it off of her skin. It slightly damp from the moisture on the top layer of her skin. She set it next to her on the bed and pressed her bare chest into her lover laying now on her side. Due to the fact of the red underwear the night before neither Leon or Jocelyn noticed a tattoo on her lower back, it was a tribal sun set up probably due to her powers. The orange and yellow blended into her tanned skin.
Back to top Go down
Askr

Askr

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:32 pm

As she played along, speaking his language, he couldn't help but preen at the level of her commitment to him. Just as she knew that if he was to ask for something or make a wish for his birthday, the answer would always be her. She had been the greatest gift he'd ever received in his life. That was why he had no problems calling her his treasure. Something rare and valued because of its scarcity.

He'd had an idea before and she'd even told him once when they'd been 'swimming' at the pool once, that she wore green because she knew he liked it. There was pleasure at the fact that she wore that color because he preferred it. Much like how he would allow her to do whatever she wanted to his hair or wear whatever she suggested, although part of that had to do with the fact he really had no preference in that regard. If it pleased her, it pleased him, it was as simple as that. This body wore the color well just as much as the other one did.

Knowing he wasn't playing fair wouldn't stop him from his pursuit of tasting her skin. When had he ever played fair? As he lapped at her collarbone, he wasn't sure if it was his imagination or if it was his own body's response of being with Jocelyn that caused his to feel so warm. He took pride when she moved against him causing him to press his head against her shoulder as his fingers curled into the sheets. "Cher, dis be torture."

If she wanted to quit they had to do it now while he could still leave the room in a passable sense of control on his libido. He nearly snorted in amusement at her mention of 'if they got that far'. Usually neither one of them needed any prompting or need to vocalize anything, Jocelyn's previous powers connecting them. Each one knowing what the other desired or wanted as their minds met and melded together just as their bodies did. He would have to learn this body's cues, and listen to it, and they would have to experiment to find out how other people communicated while being intimate.

Nodding, thinking that she was telling him that she wanted to move her stuff in, he let out a breath ready to get up and adjust himself and try to cool down. That was of course when the minx wriggled in his hold causing his gaze to darken, mouth going dry as she removed his shirt leaving her in only the green underwear. His mouth went dry as he swallowed, his eyes drinking in the exposed flesh. He was lost, there was no turning back from this now as her skin once again made contact with his own. Propped on his elbow, he lay on his side as well, as his free hand, freely roamed. He wasn't sure, but as his mouth latched back on her skin, he swore that a fire had been lit inside him. Jocelyn was running hot as well, their skin slick and covered with a sheen of sweat by the time they lay gasping together.

----

Propping himself up on his elbow, Leon shook his damp hair out of his face as he ran a hand lazily down his lover's back, enjoying the feeling the warmth of her skin. That had been...different. There was no sensation like losing oneself in the mind of your lover, meeting where the two of them blended. It had been a pleasure all of its own. He would admit that he missed that, but this had been quite pleasurable too. As his eyes traveled the same path his hand did, he paused as he spotted color at t he base of her spine. A corner of his lips drew up as his eyes gained a light in them as he glanced down at the semi-dozing woman. "Hey, Cher?"

At her noise of acknowledgement, he asked, "You ever t'ink of gettin' a tattoo?"

His amusement grew when she said she'd thought about it but not something she was in a rush to get. Attention still on the ink on his lover's skin, his smile grew as he couldn't help but comment, "I t'ink it be too late on dat score, Cher." He tapped his finger at where the mark started and ran it across the whole mark to the very end. "It not too bad, really."
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:39 am

Jocelyn enjoyed speaking in French to her lover and wearing his favorite color. It was a simple way she could show him every day just how much she loved being his. Leon would let her do what ever she wanted with his attire but the only time she was really concerned about it was formal events. And it was only so they could match. His hair however was what she fiddled with the most, a simple gesture but she loved pushing his hair to the sides and he knew it which is why he just let her do it.

Once her lover started working at her neck Jocelyn caught herself letting out noises of satisfaction. Once she felt Leon lean into her shoulder and admit that this was torture she couldn't agree more as she began running her fingers through the back of his head. She usually always had the hots for her lover quite frequently but this time was different for the pair. Normally her telepathy made the interactions more connected. Their minds became one and gave them certain expectations to how love making went. It made it more intimate yes, but it also made the female unsure how to properly vocalize her inner thoughts.

Once there was a brief pause she leaned in and whispered in his ear not to stop, clearly showing her lover how wound up she was by sliding her feet on his ankles. Her toes bending over as she moved her legs. Just before she took off Leon's shirt he propped himself up on his elbow exhaling sharply. Jocelyn was long gone, giving herself over to her carnal desires. Once their mouths connected again it started becoming a whirlwind for Jocelyn, unlike when she had telepathy. There was no place for her moans and thoughts to become audible. It was very unlike Jocelyn to be so expressive, it even had her break out in a blush. And on her tanned skin it radiated only that much more.

----

Jocelyn had usually always drifted back to sleep after they connected physically. It was just the act of mustering up the strength to collapse in each other's arms that seemed very romantic. Jocelyn had her eyes slightly closed when she felt Leon run his hand up and down her back. She involuntarily rolled her back against his palm and let out a coo of approval.

She fully came to when Leon asked if she had ever thought about getting a tattoo. "I have had the thought before but I don't see myself getting one any time soon." Jocelyn's facial expression switched to shock once he told her it was already too late and tapped at a lower back tattoo. She turned around and looked back as much as she could and indeed there was already a tattoo on her new body.

"Well it wasn't how I pictured getting a tattoo but I am glad you like it at least, could be worse right?" Jocelyn smirked as this once again was something completely new for her. It was very unlike Jocelyn to even have a tattoo but the evidence was clear as day. Jocelyn rolled into Leon's chest and whispered playfully in his ear "You might want to be careful, this new body might give me the bad girl persona." She couldn't help it, but perhaps in a way it could be true. Maybe this new body gave her a new form of confidence.

The after effects of their excursion began taking form. Like any other time Leon would often leave love marks around her neck from the kissing and nipping. But this particular time it was evident as there was more clusters of tiny bruises than usual. Jocelyn's hair looked mangled in a pleasant way, she looked into his eyes before burying her face into his neck placing a few kisses of her own. "And now I don't even want to get out of bed, I could lay here in your arms forever. But I am sure as much as you love me in this shirt I do have to at least get clothes today."

She let out a cute growl and she pushed into his neck more. Once she lifted her head up she giggled brightly as she moved Leon's damp hair out of his eyes. "You are so perfect, I love everything about you. I don't think I will ever in my life get enough of you." She said as she pressed her lips to his own. Jocelyn looked outside the window and saw it was mid day. "So what are we going to do now love? If you ask me we will be in bed all day."

Back to top Go down
Askr

Askr

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:29 am

Leon had watched his lover's expression closely and was relieved to see that she wasn't upset so he was able to stay amused at her expense. At he statement he laughed as it was very true. She could have had a really embarrassing mark but the ink etched into her skin truly wasn't that bad. Knowing what her powers were and where it was derived from, he would have to say the mark suited her. There was the plus side that she got to have the end result without having to suffer the needles and experience that made it. That meant that her new body was at least eighteen as that seemed like professional work, not something done at a party.

The whisper in his ear coupled with not only her their naked torsos close, but the image her words conjured had him shudder and then say, "I don' see a problem der, Cher."

If she had wanted to make her feel better, he would have gotten inked for her. It hadn't been something he would decide arbitrarily either. He'd had his mind made up for quite a few years that he wanted one. He just hadn't decided yet on a design yet nor had he been of an age yet until last year. In the interim he'd gotten his ear pierced never wearing any other color stud than the black one that permanently resided there. It wouldn't leave there either until he'd gotten marked.

Taking in the image she made at the moment, he smirked. "You be lookin' gorgeous wit de whole dishev'led look."

One of his hands went to run through her hair absently as she pressed her lips to his neck and he moaned out, "Cher, we won' be movin' from de bed, you keep doin' dat," he agreed. Then he stated, "Clothes be over rated, anyhow."

He had to admit that he liked her new voice and her being playful. His eyes locked with hers, gaze soft and fond as she moved his hair again. As always, whenever she started speaking as she did, he didn't know what to say back. He kissed her back and it ended too shortly for him as she looked towards the window realizing much like he did that they really did need to get up. It was a miracle that they hadn't been disturbed yet and could only chalk it up to Hank.

"So what are we going to do now love? If you ask me we will be in bed all day."

Sighing, he nodded and after kissing her forehead, he carefully got out of the bed and retrieved a clean set of clothing from his dresser. Taking a pair of sweatpants, he turned and tossed them onto the bed for Jocelyn. "First we be gettin' dressed, den we be gettin' some food. You done wore me out," he stated with a grin. He knew that her current body hadn't really eaten and needed sustenance.

Slipping into his jeans, he paused after he done up the button closed. Titling his head he gazed at his lover in consideration as he mentally hesitated as well. "Jocelyn?" He knew that she had made comments before about them being together and such and he'd whole heartedly had agreed. He truly couldn't see a life without the woman in it. With her recent experience though, he had come to realize that he could possibly lose her. Hank was doing who knew how many tests with whatever he'd gotten while the woman had been unconscious. Yet, they still didn't know if this process was reversible and had to behave and believe as if it wasn't. As Jocelyn had said, they had to accept and even embrace the fact. Swallowing, he voiced his question, tone and expression inquiring and serious. "Do you mean dat?"

Moving close to her, he watched her expression closely, his heart hammering in his chest. He was sure that it was going fast and hard enough that it would be audible to any mutant with ultrasensitive hearing. His gaze searched hers as he asked, "Would you be wantin' ta be mine? Forever?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:38 pm

Jocelyn smirked when she heard Leon's delight about her reaction to the inked skin. "I was wanting to pick out the perfect tattoo for my first." She said with a little pout. The more and more Leon laughing she burst into a grin burying her face into the pillow for a moment. Once she faced her lover she tapped on his nose softly once hearing his response. "I didn't think you would see a problem with that mon amour."

Jocelyn looked back at the tattoo and shook her head thinking about all the new things she would find out about herself. "Well now that I have a tattoo we will have to get you one so I wouldn't feel so bad." She said with a playful grin, knowing that Leon had been wanting to get a tattoo but was just trying to decide on what he wanted. Jocelyn giggled and leaned up for a kiss as he exclaimed that she was gorgeous in her current state.

Jocelyn felt Leon fingers entwine through her hair as she continued laying kisses at his neck. "No? No we wouldn't but it's been nice for it just being us. No interruptions. No one needing us." Once the pair locked eyes she felt like she could look into them all day. But as the kiss ended and they both observed the window she watched as her lover got out of the bed. Before moving to the dresser placing a kiss on her forehead making her beam with a smile.

She giggled once Leon claimed that after getting dressed they would grab a late brunch. Making her realize that she could actually go for some food herself. Once he stated that she wore him out it made her involuntarily chuckle, she was quite exhausted herself until she meditated this morning. Once she was handed a pair of his sweat pants she went to go say that they wouldn't fit her. Her old body had issues with his sweat pants because the length of the legs would be too long. She stood up and slid the sweat pants up them binding to her natural curves.

"Another perk of this body, I never used to be able to wear your sweatpants very well." Once Leon began sliding on his jeans she couldn't help but bit her lip. Jocelyn looked up at Leon when he called out her name tilting his head. "Yes my love?" Once he sat for a moment seeming to process his thought she walked over to him and looked at him with slight concern. "Is something wrong?"

Once he asked her if she meant what she said she smiled softly and said with a soothing tone. "Love I have never lied to you and I wouldn't start now. Of course I mean it. I've thought that since day one with you." As he moved closer to her it was as if his color peaked a little. As the sentence rolled out Jocelyn's expression broke out in a bewildered grin "Are you asking me what I think you are asking me?" Jocelyn flung her arms around Leon's neck and couldn't help her excitement.

The only time she didn't enunciate her French is when she was excitable, and when she was excitable her French came out really quick as if she was from France and spoke it her entire life. "J'ai toujours voulu être avec toi pour toujours, rien n'a jamais changé ça. Je ne supporte pas de partir sans toi." (I have always wanted to be with you for forever, nothing has ever changed that. I can't stand to go without you.)

She looked into his eyes and curled her fingers at the nape of his neck. Jocelyn pressed her lips softly to his ear and whispered "Forever, doesn't even cover half of the time I want to be by your side. But yes. Forever is a good start." As the two embraced each other once more Jocelyn was first to pull away. "So I guess that means were engaged now." The radiant smile she gave after that was the widest smile she had so far in her new body.

Jocelyn tugged softly at her fiancee's arm towards the door as one of their stomachs growled. "Come on love let's get some food in you." As Leon opened the door using his powers to undo the jam he installed earlier they walked out together. Making it down the stairs but that was as far as they got before walking into the first problem of the day. The first Senior member to approach them, Emma Frost. The blonde mutant always in white in tight enough clothes that looked like they cut off her circulation. Finished off in a cloak that looked more like a poncho.

Emma curled her lips looking at Leon but her face sparked life once seeing Jocelyn's new body leaning against the male. "Well if this isn't surprising? Did you finally decide to get rid of Pocketwatch?"
Back to top Go down
Askr

Askr

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 9:48 pm

When Jocelyn had said they'd have to get him one now, he had smirked and shaken his head. Yes, he'd need to come up with something. He knew that she already knew he'd wanted one before, and now that she had one before him, it was a bit strange. He would have thought he'd be the first to get ink. The reversal was alright with him though especially seeing as the woman didn't mind the one she bore.

He also agreed that it was a nice change to be by themselves and not having to worry getting walked in on while they were horny or just about to get started. It seemed that Miss Frost always delighted in interrupting their time together. That had also been one aspect of Jocelyn's powers that Leon had loved; her ability to alter time. It gave them their alone time without having to escape the mansion. Not that they hadn't done that either. Leon liked being in his girlfriend's presence and it hadn't mattered if they were at the mansion or walking around New York or relaxing either on the grounds or at Central Park.

Leon had caught how she had about to say that his clothes wouldn't fit her having obviously forgotten for a moment that his shirt didn't swallow her as much as it had before. Eyeing her up and down he'd had to agree that they were finding a lot of perks so far with this new body. If this meant she was going to be stealing some of his clothes to wear, he would more than gladly lend some to her. Let the others know that this creature belonged to him and he her.

"Non," he'd answered when she'd asked if something was wrong. No, nothing would be wrong unless she said no? He couldn't help that he was anxious. There was only a slight lessening of the tension he'd felt, the knot in his stomach unwinding slowly as she replied and reassured him that she had never lied and never would. Since day one? That was interesting because it had been the same for him. She was the one person he'd never lied to. Ever. The inclination had never risen to do so.

Seeing the grin and receiving her embrace his nerves vanished and he found himself grinning at her, eyes lit up and expressive as his arms naturally went around her waist. "Oui."

As unorthodox as it had been he had indeed just asked her to marry him. There would be no other for him. She was it. Had been since that conversation and revelation with Dodi. At her rapid fire French he gave a slight chuckle. "I be feeling de same, Cher."

The three days she'd been missing, her fate unknown, had been proof of that. He was still quite proud of the fact that he was able to drive everyone insane to where some of them had decided to side with him and turn on Emma just to get Leon away from the mansion. That had all been small compared to what he could have done had he really wanted to. He knew that there was still plenty of aspects to his power he had yet to tap. Some of what had been holding him back he knew was his lack of knowledge when it came to elements of the build of different matter. That was all a headache for him and he escaped those classes as often as he could.

His heart skipped when his lover whispered in his ear and he found himself pulling her closer as she vocalized what was in his heart. When she also voiced that she supposed they were engaged now, he pulled back and saw that his own joy was reflected back in her smile as he gave her a nod. "Oui."

While he hadn't used his abilities to increase his wealth by altering the numbers on the bills, Leon hadn't planned on something so ordinary as buying the woman an engagement ring. No, he'd be using his powers to make her something as unique as her. A ring that no one else would have. Before he could voice how utterly gorgeous she was she was tugging him towards the door. A reminder that both of them needed to leave at least for a short bit to get something to eat, their stomachs seeming to agree with that. Quickly, he set his door lock to rights, his hand slipping into that of Jocelyn's, fingers entwined. The walk was pleasant up until they'd gotten to the stairs. It seemed that the first hurdle had decided to rear it's ugly head at the couple.

Instinct and dislike had the male mutant's expression adopt the one he usually wore around others; one of mixed contradictory attitude and laziness. He hadn't forgotten that she had tried to mess with his mind to get him to not be so pushy when it came to trying to retrieve his lover. His lips wanted to curl into a snarl, but he didn't. It seemed that the feeling was mutual. The snarl did come out when she implied that he would ever cheat on his woman, and insulting the chosen code name she had chosen. Eyes narrowing he spat, "Non! Why don' you passe'?" (go away) The woman liked to play Madame when professor Munroe was gone. Muttering, "Zeerah vielle." (Disgusting old woman)
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:40 pm

No matter what the pair was doing it turned into treasured time, just as long as it was just the two. Which is why she said the statement, she wished her new powers would be able to help that like her Chronokinesis did but people around the mansion would just have to learn how to leave the couple alone. She smirked widely as the male eyed her vertically as she put on his sweat pants. Jocelyn knew that her lover wouldn't mind her wearing his clothes, that in fact he would probably enjoy it.

She was relieved once Leon said that there was nothing wrong with him, but if nothing was wrong why did he all of the sudden. After consoling him she could see his tension melt away. When Leon placed his hands on her waist and told her that she was correct and he was indeed asking her to marry him she become overwhelmed with joy. Jocelyn giggled when her lover reacted to her speed French and told her he felt the same.

Confirming that they were now engaged, she felt Leon pulling her in closer as she whispered to him. As he said yes for a second time Jocelyn was put on cloud nine. Jocelyn wasn't too concerned with a ring once she heard their stomachs growl. She obviously knew that she would get one it was unlike her to fixate on it like some women. She came from a family that had to struggle to get by so she would have sufficed for a prize ring out of a bag of Cracker Jack.

As they walked pleasantly from their room she couldn't lose the grin upon her face. It wasn't until the walk down the stairs when she saw a glob of white fabric is when she lost her grin. Emma. The moment she uttered her first line set Jocelyn on fire. Her body heating up from the core like it did earlier with Leon. Her lover snarled at the woman only making her tighten the grip on his hand even more. Jocelyn was always concerned to say the least the woman would say or do the wrong thing and feel the wrath of either one of the couple. Maybe today was the day.

Emma clicked her heel on the ground abruptly as Leon told her off making her wave her hand at him. "Yeah yeah bless you." Emma's attention immediately went to Jocelyn's new form. The cold woman sharpened her glance at her, looking up and down. "I mean if you wanted a blonde, you should have asked." Emma chuckled as within an instant the next glace she gave Jocelyn pierced through her mind. The best part of being a telepath was being nonchalant while connected to a mind. Most telepaths could multi task after years of practice.

Jocelyn's expression went blank, Leon being around Jocelyn would obviously know but Emma was talented with her power no one could deny that. Jocelyn being a previous telepath knew how to block and fight off one. Flashes of her memories flickered through. It was a scene from her child hood, her mother was yelling at her again about being a mutant. Her father waiting until her mother left the room to hug her. Emma's voice and image appeared in the memory "Awe daddy's little girl didn't get her mummy's love."

When two telepaths would interact they would bring their spirit form to the Astral Plane. Jocelyn thinking she would be kicked out permanently due to her body not being a telepath couldn't be more wrong. She was standing in the Astral Plane, looking like her old body. It was as if because her soul was her own, she still had enough pieces to interact with other telepaths. Not being able to go there her own. Emma looked at the familiar being and scoffed "Went and got yourself kidnapped and come back with a new blonde body to give your man a new flavor and everything turns out peachy? Pathetic."

Jocelyn growled audibly even Leon would hear it in the physical realm. "You have two seconds to get out of my mind Emma or you're going to be in a world of hurt." Emma laughed sarcastically at the girl "What are you going to do, you are a day into your new power and you act like you could beat me in anything." A light poured out of the spectral image of Jocelyn bright enough to break the connection between the women. Emma shook her head looking at Jocelyn and then Leon shocked she was able to break the telepathic attack.

Emma thought it was best to open her mouth yet again, having done enough already. She sneered a look at Leon and snorted "At least I can read his thoughts, would you like me to tell you what he really thinks about this new body of yours?" Not that she could penetrate Leon's mind due to the blockades she placed herself. Jocelyn knew Emma was just saying that to be cruel, but Jocelyn had had enough of the vile woman. Jocelyn quickly reached up to check what kind of earrings she had on. No dangles, just studs.

Coming from Chicago, Leon knew very well what this meant him having to hold her earrings several times before this moment. If they had been dangles she would of handed them over to her lover. "You think so huh?" Jocelyn flung her hand up in the air and arched her fingers backwards. A singular orb of light appeared in front of Emma's face, the orb popped and unleashed a blinding whoosh of light. Once Emma flung her hands up to her face Jocelyn smirked widely.

"And now that we are getting the facts straight, let me fill you in. No I may not have telepathy anymore but I was doing mind tricks way before you even were thinking of them. I could master it one week on my own versus the months it took you. Yeah I may only be a few days into my new power but it doesn't matter. No matter what power I possess I will be able to kick your ass. Oh and one other thing, Leon and I are none of your damn business. Next time I have to do this I will blast you so bad you will so blind you won't be able to make out images, physically or telepathically."

Emma continued wiping her eyes and once she could see again she snarled as she backed towards the hallway. "This isn't over." Jocelyn snarled loudly and flashed a smaller burst of light. "Yes it is, now go!" The White Queen then finally took her leave. Jocelyn turned around to look at her fiancee "She deserved that."
Back to top Go down
Askr

Askr

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:37 pm

Miss Frost had always made the southern mutant uneasy from the get go. Over time, he'd learned he disliked her. He had tried not to be so obvious in his dislike and had thought maybe it was just him or because he wasn't one of her Hellions. It had seemed at first as if the woman had known that Jocelyn's powers were something else when she'd given more attention to her and gave her others to look after. He'd thought maybe the blond had thought Jocelyn had been ready for that, but his lover hadn't been so sure that had been the case at all. And it had turned out she was right. He'd tried to play nice though and was one of the reasons he'd kept his misdemeanors mild while he waited for those three days to get word where Jocelyn had been taken. This was his lover's home and some of the mutants here were her family and friends. Now though, it seemed the gloves were coming off since the cold hearted woman was showing her hand.

When Jocelyn squeezed his hand, he backed down but sneered at the older woman feeling a small victory that she hadn't known she'd been insulted. He was sure she would have at least reacted had she known he'd called her old. She seemed to be as vain as you could get. Likely one of these people that always checked their face for wrinkles and their hair for gray strands. Her next sentence though made him feel ill and he wasn't sure if in his shock and disgust at the thought showed on his face or not as was trying to keep from gagging. While Leon was a person who liked look and enjoy other people's beauty, Emma Frost never came across as such to him even though he was sure to others she was beautiful. Professor Munroe was beautiful, for an older woman.

Glancing towards Jocelyn and seeing the expression or lack of one caused his head to whip around to glare at the disgusting woman only to see the same expression. Focusing on his lover, all he could do was wait and ignore the queasiness in his stomach. He had faith in her, but this was a new body and he had no idea if Jocelyn's training would be able to carry over in order for her to erect shields and everything she'd told him about when one had to hold off another invading mind. He startled when she growled and it caused a bit of relief in him. Apparently the woman had said something she shouldn't have to get his lover angry. The corner of his lip curled up slightly. "Get her, Cher." He whispered encouragement. He nearly grinned outright when the two blonds were once again out of their mental battle.

When the woman focused on him and then had the audacity to flat out lie, he snorted. It was a shame that the woman wasn't a feral or she would have known better to say something so stupid. The two smelled of each other and his woman knew exactly how he felt and thought about this new body of hers. Jocelyn had known what he'd thought of her old one as well. She trusted him as much as he trusted her. Not once had he shied away or tried to hide when the thought someone was attractive. That hadn't meant he wanted into their pants, and Jocelyn had known that. The only one he wanted to sex up was her. If that was going to be Miss Frost's tactic to try and put a wedge between the lovers, she had another thing coming. Jocelyn had put the barriers in his mind herself, and had even taught him how to throw up nonsense images if someone did penetrate his mind. Even though Leon had never voiced the thought, he was positive that part of the reason that the barriers worked was because Jocelyn had coached his own mind to slip into hers and join when they made love.

Seeing the gesture for the earrings, the Cajun smirked. Looks like them had been fighting words for his, Cher. This was her fight. Brown eyes going from one blond to the other, he watched ready to interfere if he had to or to alert the others that help was needed. That would cause a distraction where the couple could escape but it seemed that wasn't necessary as he felt his eyes widen before instinctively shutting them, turning his face away, when Jocelyn brought her hand up and the light began to build. Once it passed, he reopened his eyes, not bothering to hide his grin of satisfaction as his lover gave the other mutant a bit of her mind.

Unable to contain himself, Leon burst out laughing at a fleeing Emma Frost. He couldn't stop even as Jocelyn stated the woman deserved that. He content himself with a nod of his head as he tried to get his laughing fit under control. When he had composed himself, he stared at the blond with awe. It seemed that this new body gave her the confidence she lacked in the other. Or perhaps Emma had just pushed just too far this time. Maybe a combination of both. She'd showed how powerful she was in the Danger Room having been able to harness the new power under less than ideal conditions. Then she controlled it. And just now, she showed that she had mastery of it. Or at least enough to put on a good enough show. If he hadn't known better, he would have questioned if this was really Jocelyn. but he did know which was why he just stared in admiration in her. He was proud of her for standing up to the harpy.

"Dat be a long time comin', Cher." Pushing a lock of her hair behind her ear, Leon gave her a brief loving kiss before he reluctantly stepped away. "Best we get our food ta go, no?"

Having counted Miss Frost more of a nuisance and a necessary evil, he'd never thought of her as enemy until now. Both he and Jocelyn would have to step careful. He didn't want the woman to report that Jocelyn couldn't control her powers or was a danger to the others. Hank would on the couple's side, and Leon thought maybe that if they got a pass from the furry mutant it would help when the case was brought before the senior members of the school who decided such things.

"Get da clear from Beast. An' den we move in proper like," he smiled at the thought of him and Jocelyn living in the same space. "Not be lettin' dat capon ruin our day." (coward)
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:13 pm

Emma was always giving Jocelyn problems ever since she moved into Xavier's. Never once did she meet another telepath and thought the two would become at least decent to one another. All Jocelyn would have needed was a tutor or a friend with decent advice but not Emma Frost. Being a telepath, Emma was the one to evaluate her. Seeing all the advanced things she could do at such a short period of time and trained by herself nonetheless made her a target to the X-Woman.

But never did Emma push this hard, and little did she know she was running at the mouth directly in front of Jocelyn. As the two entered the Astral Plane hearing her lover's words of encouragement she was able to shake off Emma's mental attack. Jocelyn never had any concerns about Leon's loyalty to her. It was one of his characteristics that she loved about him. They came from two very different places and a Cajun from the south was almost bravado to her. And even she knew it wasn't a crime to admire beauty but no one's beauty could top Leon's in her opinion.

Jocelyn while making Leon's mental barriers also trained him how to fight off a telepath without a psychic's prowess. She didn't obviously do this without guidance. Professor Xavier was still at the school and reviewing her work he honestly stated not even he could have dove into Leon's mind. Emma would have no chance at all. Jocelyn observed her lover's reaction during the scuffle with the White Queen looking away from her blasts. Once the woman left the scene it was when Jocelyn burst into laughter in harmony with her fiancee.

Jocelyn accepted her lover's kiss, he'd be able to feel the heat off of even her lips at this point slightly cooling. When Leon asked her if they should go get their food no she was suddenly overcome with thoughts racing trying to remember the mental battle she just won. "Leon?" Jocelyn took in a breath as she awaited for his reply before finishing her train of thought.

"I was in the Astral Plane, with Emma. Non telepaths aren't supposed to be there from what I know of. The only reason I can see logical is that this woman is trying to gain access to the Plane and it is fighting her. That would be the only reason why my form in the realm was my old body. The part of me that will always be me no matter how little it was, was enough for me to enter."

The repercussions of her scrap with a senior member of the team was furthest from her mind. Jocelyn looked over at her lover and smiled once he mentioned moving in together. Trying to fight the eerie feeling in the pit of her stomach once she truly processed what she had just confessed to her fiancee. "That is what they wanted?! It wasn't mainly for my Chronokinesis but to gain access to the Astral Plane."

Jocelyn wasn't entirely sure if Leon would fully understand how dangerous it could be for a non telepath to suddenly have full access and not just that but the powers to undo any previous telepaths doings in the realm. "That can means that they could be after anything. They could let the Shadow King back out." Jocelyn if not so tanned in her new body would have went sheet white but her nerves were visibly rattled.

"I know we need to eat but we need to go see Beast first my love, long duration of time in the Astral Plane can do irreversible damage to the hosts body. All telepaths know that except this woman because she wasn't properly trained or taught." Jocelyn wrapped her fingers around Leon's and brought his palm up and laid a tender kiss.

"No, Emma doesn't have that kind of power. The power to ruin any of my time with the love of my life." She uttered with a grin. "If you want to eat I don't mind, maybe Beast will have some of his trail mix." She said with a bright tone in her voice. She awaited her lover's response before walking in a quick pace towards Beast's lab knowing full well Leon would probably follow her.
Back to top Go down
Askr

Askr

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 7:16 pm

Hearing the woman laugh made Leon feel lighter. Anytime that he got her to smile or laugh, he counted it a victory especially when she was feeling down. He knew there were times one had to be sad, but when there wasn't, he liked seeing Jocelyn if not happy, then at least content. The heat from her new body was something he was getting used to. It wasn't uncomfortable and he actually liked the contrasting differences of their body heat. It definitely took 'getting hot' to a whole new level of meaning.

"Slow down, Cher." Leon tried to make sense of what his lover was telling him. He knew that non telepaths couldn't access the astral plane. That was something that Jocelyn had explained right away when she and Leon had become friends and he had unabashedly asked about her powers. He'd been curious and she hadn't minded answering his questions. He'd had even more after they had started sharing headspace during their alone time. It was how he'd learned that even though he could enter his lover's mind, he wouldn't be able to enter anyone else's.

"Who be tryin' to access th' plane?" Was she talking about Miss Frost? That didn't make sense since the woman was a telepath and had just done so when she attacked Jocelyn. He didn't understand what was so important about the fact that Jocelyn saw herself as she had been. Wasn't how she saw herself be the image she would take on when she was there? It made sense that she saw the body she'd had before the switch. Was there something else he didn't know? As for her being able to enter the Astral Plane, he supposed that whatever helped him deflect Emma's attack on him would have been even stronger for Jocelyn having been a telepath rather than just connected to one.

"That is what they wanted?! It wasn't mainly for my Chronokinesis but to gain access to the Astral Plane."

That caused Leon's eyes to widen as he realized whom she was talking about. She was talking about those that had kidnapped her and then forced her into this body she now had. At the mention of the Shadow King, he couldn't help but feel a bit of apprehension. He'd heard tales from Jocelyn and knew that Professor Munroe had helped seal the big bad back into the Astral Plane when he'd tried to take over.

"Why dey wanna do some fool t'ing like dat?"

At the mention of Emma not having the power to ruin their day, he smirked a bit. Sighing, he followed Jocelyn towards the medical wing. Pointedly he questioned, "When be th' last time you ate?" He already knew the answer but wanted her to realize that even if whatever that had just happened was important, she needed to eat too. "You be needin' somethin' more den trail mix, Cher."
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 5:32 pm

Jocelyn took pride in her victory over the White Queen, when she was a telepath she never indulged in showing her off. Jocelyn would have just shrugged it off her shoulders but she knew if she didn't do it now, Emma would have gotten the idea that Jocelyn allowed her playing mind tricks with her at a disadvantage and that was not an option at all. Jocelyn took a breath when her lover told her to slow down.

Jocelyn knew Leon only had the knowledge of what she had shared and what he had picked up on his own. It was one of the other downfalls of being a telepath, but once introduced to the Astral Plane it was also difficult going without. She didn't hear Leon's next question as her mind was now astir. She knew Leon figured out the person she meant when his eyes widened.

Jocelyn shook her head in disbelief as her fiancee asked why they would even want to let out the Shadow King. "I'm not saying it's definite, it is just one of the only probable solutions I see with needing both time and telepathic powers. To gain access to the Plane itself, and to undo what has been done. That is why Professor Xavier trained me on the Astral Plane, my power combo drew a little extra attention to myself and not the good kind."

Jocelyn took a breath and shook off her worry and turned that into determination. And when the woman was determined she had a laser focus. Jocelyn heard Leon follow her but instantly reminding her she hadn't ate in quite some time. "Well. Me in any body. It's been four days I think? I'd like to think this body ate somewhat closer to the body swap then I did." Typical Jocelyn trying to optimistic rather face the fact she really needed to eat.

In the medical wing where the pair was only seconds away a blue furry mutant who had been in front of text books and electronic screens ever since the pair had left the first time, trying to figure out what was the next step to Jocelyn finally bore time to sit down for a meal. He had ordered an extra large bowl of gumbo from a close restaurant that Beast ordered from quite frequently.

Jocelyn smiled as she walked through the doors of the medical wing "I know I need more than trail mix but it could tide me over." Jocelyn looked down at Beast who had nearly froze as he had just unwrapped the spoon his meal came with and was about to dip it in the bowl. "Greetings friends! I see you have came back from where ever it is you went." Beast obviously being feral could tell their scents had mashed together giving Leon a winkish grin.

The furred mutant sat his bowl down and stood up slowly "You seemed to mention trail mix? Did you want some, I just got a fresh batch." Jocelyn smiled in delight, she always did enjoy time with Beast. He was so caring and warm hearted, it was hard to see him in battle where she finally understood his codename. "Well Beast, I have learned my new powers, finally put Emma in her place with them and Leon just made me realize it has been four days since I can remember eating."

Beast's eyes widened and nodded at Leon "And from what I heard I agree with Mr. Doucette. Trail mix won't be enough." He sighed with slight despair on his face knowing what was the right thing to do. Beast handed his napkin over to the girl and pulled out his chair revealing the gumbo to the pair. "I can always order more anyways, I ate this morning. You need it more than I do."

Jocelyn who had been trying to determine the smell knowing just what it smelled like but figured he had ate it earlier as she couldn't see it in plain view. Jocelyn after realizing everything and the skirmish with Emma wasn't entirely that hungry anymore. Just as she was about to comment the furred scientist shook his head and smirked as he looked up at Leon "I know you of all people couldn't refuse authentic gumbo."

Jocelyn turned to Leon who she knew was probably loving this as he knew she indeed love gumbo, that comes with loving a Cajun man. Jocelyn nodded as she hugged the blue mutant and smiled. "Thank you Beast, you are much too generous." Jocelyn sat in the spinning office chair and began eating the gumbo.

Beast then sighed once more deciding to shift the attention for a moment knowing it wouldn't be long before the gumbo would be gone. "Now Mr. Doucette what seems to be the problem? Has there been any new upbringings since our last visit. And I hope you two know, I did indeed fix the Danger Room before the others got the chance of seeing. And I added in your new codes into the system so Jocelyn can enter in her new body."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)   When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon) Empty

Back to top Go down

When Time Runs Out (Jocelyn & Leon)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next