MythoMagic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vise ~ Daughter Of Medusa (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vise

Vise

Drachma : 6

Vise ~ Daughter Of Medusa (WIP)  Empty
PostSubject: Vise ~ Daughter Of Medusa (WIP)    Vise ~ Daughter Of Medusa (WIP)  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 5:51 am

http://images.forwallpaper.com/files/images/b/b967/b9678f28/28784/cosmic-beauty.jpg
-GENERAL-
Name: Vise
Alias: Daughter Of Medusa, pending
Birth date: 10/1
Birthplace: Medusa's Garden
Home: Medusa's Garden/Olympus/God Lands

-APPEARANCE- (images located throughout profile)
Vise ~ Daughter Of Medusa (WIP)  1129102151-1
Note: Please do not steal this. This is my personal artwork and I have the original in a sketchbook. I drew vise back in highschool so don't make fun of my art.

Play by:Vise ~ Daughter Of Medusa (WIP)  Bcec7a385d533e32c18174cf2bb5d078
Vise ~ Daughter Of Medusa (WIP)  AnimeGirl113
Hair: her front bangs are actually snakes...a asp named Viper and a king cobra named Cobra, long done in a more traditional greek style, darker browns, black...in summer time lighter just a bit.
Eyes: has a steely greyish tone to them due to her mother's curse
Build: sexy and see images, she has an innocent like beauty
Distinguishing Marks: if you aren't mortal you can usually see cobra and viper laying against the side of her face,
Dress Style: traditional greek beauty

-FAMILY-
Mother: Medusa
Father: none
Siblings: ???
Guardian: (if different from parents)
godly parent: (please leave blank)

-PERSONAL-
Fatal Flaw: (Every demigod has one)
Hobbies: (everyone has one from annoying siblings, to collecting baseball cards, etc)
Traits: Paralysis Gaze (usually only lasts long enough to get away but with ooc permission could last longer), Medusa's Stare (as far as she knows it doesn't turn anything but animals,creatures, critters or nature to stone...she looks away and it requires her to be angry for it to happen), seductive at times, vexes the gods as she was raised to hate them despite her father line is deity, Snake Summoning, Snake Speaking, leads the gorgans in her mothers place, has two legs due to her father, the rest of her hairs normal, pending
Personality: (what is your person like? What makes them them? Are they funny or sarcastic, do they get angry quick, etc.)
History: (What your character has done up to this point)
Back to top Go down

Vise ~ Daughter Of Medusa (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MythoMagic :: MythoMagic :: 2015-