MythoMagic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xaldin

Xaldin

Drachma : 50

Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale) Empty
PostSubject: Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale)   Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:39 pm

It was a warm spring day in the Leaf Village of Konoha, the Academy just had another set of genin graduate and although it was strange changed Kiyomi this particular time. Kiyomi was mostly a mission shinobi, based off of her being a medical-nin or for her well known Water Style jutsus. But she felt something draw her towards starting her own team and help raise the next generations of the shinobi world. It wasn't something she had even discussed with anyone not even Ren, her partner from her ninja team. Kiyomi walked into the Training Grounds where she was instructed would be the first place she would meet her team. Kiyomi fiddled with a strand of her blonde hair that had fallen down and folded it back behind her ear when she heard distinct movement. But this movement was much too advanced for mere genin, and then in an instant the noise was completely gone. Kiyomi smirked as she hoped that a particular person would be present for this moment, meeting her new team and discovering their chakra nature.

"I hope you were able to make it Ren." She whispered under her breath as she soon discovered her team had finally arrived. They all three walked up in almost unison as if the had already synchronized their movements with each other, precisely on time. Kiyomi grinned as she walked up to the middle of the group as they were now standing, facing her in a straight line. "As I am sure you have guess that I will be the Sensei of Team 24. My name is Kiyomi Isana, I have decided that I wanted to be apart of ensuring that the younger generation of shinobi went into every situation prepared the best they possibly could, to never lose sight of your mission and completing it with absolutely no errors. As a medical-nin it is my focus to make sure none of my teammates fall in battle." Even saying the words made her cringe but she had to be strong for the three children looking at her. She couldn't tell them she just contradicted herself. "Now I want to go through our introductions and get you started on discovering your own chakra nature, this will be your stepping stones to what kind of shinobi you're going to be."

Kiyomi walked up to the girl in the middle that she was standing in front of, this was the one avoiding eye contact and almost seemed like she already had an attitude. Her clothes matched her hair color, bright red. "You must be Himari Kanagaki." The girl nodded once and looked over as if she knew Kiyomi was going to move on to her next pupil. Kiyomi already knew that Himari was going to be her trouble child. Kiyomi walked up to the boy and he nodded firmly as he knew the fact that he was the only boy it was impossible for her to mix them up. "Yes you must be Yuriko Fujita." The boy nodded excitedly with a smile that caught her off guard for a second. As if something was familiar, but before she could finish the blonde girl, whom was the shortest of the group beemed out "Aaaaaand I'm Miyu Ikina!" She placed her finger on her cheek and instantly turned Kiyomi to mush. This little girl was just too adorable for taken seriously. "Well now that introductions are out of the way let's find out your chakra nature." With a quick explanation of the test the took their turns Himari barely looked at the paper before it blazed with crackling fire. Miyu walked up and split the paper in two meaning she was indeed a wind nature. Kiyomi eyed Yuriko as he stepped up for his test and with an eerie sense of deja vu, the paper turned to dirt and crumbled away. "Yuriko that means you are an earth nature. Now that we have discovered that I want you all to be dismissed and next time we meet I want you to have at least one jutsu learned or in the process of your chakra nature. The more you have in you arsenal the more prepared a ninja is. You are dismissed." Kiyomi watched as her young genin walked off the training grounds, she was most definitely used to mission ninjas. When their command told them dismissed they would dart not walk away. "It is so cute when they are that young."

Kiyomi looked around her shoulder as she now saw the figure she heard earlier "Aren't they Ren?"
Back to top Go down
Askr

Askr

Drachma : 67

PostSubject: Re: Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale)   Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:27 pm

Having just come back from a mission, Ren had been looking forward to some down time. He'd already reported to the Hokage with his squad, been debriefed by his unit leader, and just come out of the shower when Kiyomi had shown up on his doorstep. That wasn't unusual as she seemed to have a knack for knowing when he either would be back from a mission or had gotten back. That was completely fine with the ANBU as his first priority after seeing to his written and verbal accounts to parties needing, was to always find and spend time with his long time partner.

Essentially he'd been handed a piece of paper with a smile and, "I took on a genin team. Be there in thirty minutes." And then she was gone leaving him staring at her retreating form with bemusement and shock. This was something he had to see for himself. When it had sunk in that she was now a sensei, Ren didn't know what to think. Part of him felt a sharp pain in the area around his heart. His right hand had reached up and grasped the cloth over his chest for a moment before he let go and continued to don the rest of his jonin uniform. Since he wasn't on a mission he didn't have the cloth portion of his forehead protector covering his hair, allowing the white strands to be visibly seen. Quickly, he made short work of getting to the training grounds that Kiyomi was to meet her team at. He hopped into a tree close by and settled himself in to not only observe Kiyomi, but the brats she was now going to be responsible for.

"I hope you were able to make it Ren." he heard her whisper and felt himself relax a bit more. As if he would ever think to miss something she had specifically requested or rather demanded of him. This was too important. His focus was quickly taken by the graduates as they neared. As she began her speech, the man found himself nodding and appreciating her getting straight to the point. However, as she made her pledge? that sharp pain came back to stab at his heart causing him to zero his focus in on Kiyomi. How much had that hurt her to say? He was taken by surprise though he shouldn't be that she was approaching them from the start with finding out their affinities. It would save a lot of trouble and hassle in the long run to learn which jutsus they were more compatible with.

As each child was introduced, he catalogued all he could in their expressions, body language, and how they interacted with their new sensei. Just as the boy's reaction caught Kiyomi unaware it did so with her partner as well from where he was sitting. Of course attention had to be directed towards the shortest member who seemed to know how to instantly redirect attention. 'Possibly done on purpose?' he wondered. The red head had fire which somehow Ren doubted Kiyomi would have been shocked about and likely was bemoaning. The youngest ended up with wind chakra which was interesting. It was when the boy's paper dissolved that Ren had a flashback to his own test. How all three of them had different natures and how he'd not been too happy but sighed with resigned acceptance when his paper had crinkled to announce his lightning nature. It seemed his friend was going to have her hands full with this batch of genin.

"It is so cute when they are that young. Aren't they Ren?"

Dropping out of the trees and walking to come up behind  Kiyomi he arched a brow as he snorted. "Speak for yourself. Those days were a nightmare." At least her minions seemed to be working as a unit for the time being and actually listened to her. Sighing, he glanced at Kiyomi checking her reaction to see if she truly was okay with this.

"You're really doing this?" He stated more than asked in a kind of dazed confused wonder.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale)   Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale) EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 11:46 pm

As the test came to an end and her pupils left the scene she was still reeling from Yuriko's earth nature. She had obviously known it was a possibility but it was too surreal. Kiyomi walked up to her former teammate with a smile on her face. "Oh come on, they weren't that much of a nightmare. I mean you did have me." She said with a bright giggle remembering her younger years. Kiyomi heard his tone of shock and sighed, she loved how Ren had always been so understanding of her. "Yeah I am."

Kiyomi took in a sharp breath and knew she had to explain herself. "We were so unprepared Ren, they just throw shinobi into danger's way and expect them to fend for themselves. To learn from their mistakes. This is my lesson. I have to do my part one as a shinobi to personally make sure the next generation is prepared. And secondly, as a medical ninja I have to ensure my unit has a ninja wanting to be the unit's medic. And who best to teach them then me?" Kiyomi was never egotistic when it came to her medical ninjustu but she was sought out in the Leaf as the best medical ninja.

"I can't let another unit feel the pain we had to go through. Even if it takes all of my might I can't let it happen again." Kiyomi was being a tad irrational, of course shinobi would be killed on missions, it was a very common thing. But as usual she was looking at the emotional side of it versus the generalized reaction. Just before she was about to speak again a ninja flashed in front of the pair. " Kiyomi Sensei, Master Ren, there has been an attack on the Leaf, a rogue ninja has snuck in and you two are the only unit here to deal with them. The Hokage asked me to personally deliver the message. The intruder is by the Hot Springs."

Kiyomi looked over at Ren and grinned cutely as she took off in a blinding run knowing Ren was right behind her. "I just love it when enemies walk into my territory, doesn't this person realize they are going against one of the strongest water users around? This should go quickly."  

Last edited by Xaldin on Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Askr

Askr

Drachma : 67

PostSubject: Re: Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale)   Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 7:39 pm

Giving Kiyomi a look, Ren shook his head with an exasperated smile. She could speak for herself. Those days had been rough. It was a blessing that the female ninja on their team had been Kiyomi rather than some of the other girls. For that he would be eternally grateful and would concede this point to the medic. She had been the one that had saved Sanzo and himself on more than one occasion with her medical knowledge as well as her other skills. Straightening when she affirmed her decision to being a sensei, he sighed again.

Titling his head he listened to her reasoning. He had to concede once again that she had a point. While some children from the academy such as he and Kiyomi whom came from a clan had been taught differently than the civilian children before attending and later had more training from their families. No matter their ages, some really were too young when it came to taking part in killing. That was what they were. Trained assassins. Having read about what they should do and actually living through something was completely different. His own mother's death had been different from Sanzo's whom he'd seen killed right in front of him essentially. His mother's death had been more abstract and a fact rather than an actual experience.

"Yes, you are quite skilled." She was one of the ones that he would want by his side.

"I can't let another unit feel the pain we had to go through. Even if it takes all of my might I can't let it happen again." Ren reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder as he stepped closer because he felt the pain in his heart when she said that. He dropped his hand and stepped back as a fellow Leaf nin appeared before them. Sharing a look with his teammate, he found himself returning her grin with one of his one. He followed closely behind and nearly laughed but let out a snort of amusement. They were indeed fools if they thought that there wasn't a water user in the village, let alone one that could use boiling hot water. As Kiyomi had stated, that was indeed her domain and pity anyone that was fool enough to enter.

"Usual bet with the standard terms and stakes?" he asked as they headed towards the hot springs. Just like any other ninja especially those of Konoha, they had developed their own quirks, habits, and behaviors in order to live with what they were. Halting atop one of the buildings, Ren paused as his sharp gaze darted about. He pulled out a kunai so that it would be free and he'd be able to defend himself if the need arose. Frowning, he glanced over to where Kiyomi was wondering what her game plan was. If as they were on her territory if she wanted him as backup.

Last edited by Askr on Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale)   Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:02 pm

Kiyomi hated the fact how these kids were thrown into danger. Of course she would be lying if she said that isn't what made her the viable threat that she is today but it is high risk high reward. Kiyomi felt grateful her clan was strict with her training but not all clans were that enforced. She heard him exclaim that she was indeed skilled. "Thank you Ren, if there is anyone who has seen I am not just an ordinary medic ninja it would be you."

Kiyomi sighed and placed her hand on top of his when it touched her shoulder. Kiyomi tried very diligently not to let Sanzo's death bother her like it did but it was almost impossible. She quickly rubbed the outside of his palm with her thumb before they were interrupted. As they dashed off she could almost hear a chuckle come from her teammate. It was as if he knew what she was thinking. It was always a blessing in disguise when the enemy just walked into a source of water. "Yes that sounds fair, usual bet it is."

Kiyomi leaned next to Ren on top of a building and tried to get the scope of things. "There he is." She whispered motioning to a hooded figure, he was slowly walking alongside the water near the bridge. Kiyomi stood up and smirked down at her partner "I think we need to stop him from entering the village any further. I will cut him off with my bubbles and if he tries to run come up behind him with your Lightning Style. That way we can always catch him off guard."

Kiyomi flashed her hands together in a blinding manner. "Water Style: Bubble Minefield Jutsu!" Kiyomi opened her mouth and blew out a barrage of boiling bubbles. They hovered down in front of the enemy cutting him off. "We will not let you proceed any further into the village. Within a blink she jumped down onto the water. "You have no business being here and I am going to only ask you once to leave."

The man turned towards Kiyomi and examined the wall of bubbles in front of him. "I am here for the Fujita heir, that is all I want." His expression was cold, and it appeared he was here wanting Yuriko. Kiyomi's face let out a shocked expression but quickly put herself back together. "Well it is your lucky day, I am Kiyomi Isana and I am the Fujita's heir's Sensei. If it is really him you are after you are going to have to get through me."

Kiyomi took a breath and slammed her foot on top of the water, channeling it through her chakra. It was no doubt her powers were increased ten fold when near any body of water. Kiyomi wasn't going to hold back now she knew he was after her new student for some reason unknown to her. Her hands flicked excitement as she signed her next attack. "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" A burst of water exploded out of the top of the water and the form of a Dragon zipped towards the enemy pushing him into her bubbles. They popped instantly spraying him with boiling water. He was forced back onto the ground.

A moment of silence made Kiyomi step forward but as she did a blast of fire shot towards her. She flipped sideways in the air spinning away from the flame. She landed feet down sliding backwards from the attack. "So he can back up his talk. Ren here we are going to need this if he is a fire nature." She flashed her hands quickly once again "Water Style: Water Armor Jutsu!" Two globs of water formed over both of their bodies and fashioned into armor. It would put out flames if they were hit.

Without a second in between she formed more hand signs and said with full confidence. "Water Style:Bubble Minefield Jutsu!" Her bubbles this time arose and cover the entire battlefield. They would either burn the enemy, heal Ren and herself or it would give them cover if they couldn't out run the fire attacks. If they jumped behind one of her bubbles it would put the fire out as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale)   Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale) Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 24 Assembles! (A Beginning To The Tale)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MythoMagic :: Elemental Lands :: Naruto :: Konohagakure-